In the News
- Tri-State Farm & Food Conference- Market Bulletin
- Cheese and Chickens- Market Bulletin Article by Tom McConnell
- People are willing to pay more for local food!
- WSAZ coverage of the Tri-State Farm & Food Conference!
- Small Farm Advocate - Summer 2010
- Small Farm Advocate - Summer 2009
The W.Va. Farmers Market Association conducts an annual survey of farmers markets in state to assist with the USDA survey of all farmers markets nationwide. (Note: on-farm markets are not included.) Results are published online at: www.wvfarmers.org
For information on sourcing local food at an event, download: Consider Serving Local Food!
If you have a suggestion for a future article, or have media related to small, independent farms, please contact us.